E.J. Harrison & Sons
P.O. Box 4009 • Ventura, CA 93007
ejharrison.com • email@example.com
805-647-1414 • 800-41-TRASH
City of Agoura Hills
30001 Ladyface Court • Agoura Hills, CA 91301
agourahillscity.org • 818-597-7300
Roll-Off and Temporary Bins
Click here for details on renting roll-off containers and temporary bins.
Household Hazardous Waste Recycling
For information on how Agoura Hills small-business owners can dispose of their hazardous waste, visit the Los Angeles County Public Works Department at pw.lacounty.gov.
- HHW includes oil-based paints; pool and photo chemicals; pesticides and insecticides; cleaning solvents; fertilizers; and fluorescent light tubes.
- The following items are not accepted as HHW: fireworks; smoke detectors; radioactive and medical waste; explosive materials; compressed gas cylinders; tires; and trash.
Businesses in Agoura Hills generating small quantities of motor oil can safely dispose of it at a number of certified oil recycling centers in the area, including the following; call ahead to confirm hours and service availability.
- Jiffy Lube, 29162 Roadside Drive, Agoura Hills; 818-991-9090
- City of Calabasas ABOP Collection Program, Calabasas; 818-224-1600
- Gold Coast Recycling, 5275 Colt St., Ventura; 805-642-9236
For more recycling information, call 1-800-CLEANUP or visit earth911.com.